Sunday, January 16, 2011

meals just got a whole lot easier!

So, I've been telling a lot of my friends about a oh so awesome website that makes meal planning so much easier.  You can go on and plug in ingredients you have in the fridge/freezer/pantry and it will give you recipes.  It will also ask you if you have nay other ingredients, you can make exclusions such as milk, fish, dairy, gluten and you'll be able to get a very long list of various recipes, and it will also tell you if there is an ingredient that you are missing.  I used it the other day and got an awesome casserole recipe from it and it makes it so much easier then trying to prepare the same old things over and over again.  You can check it out, it's http://www.supercook.com/, it will make meal planning so much easier.  I will be going to the grocery store on Friday this week and stocking up on all my groceries so that I can do my meal planning and batch cooking next Monday!  

0 people have had something to say about this: