Saturday, February 12, 2011

Walgreens Diaper Packs $2.50!!!

Time to stock up on diapers starting Sunday 2/13 – 2/19!! Get Walgreens brand diapers as low as$2.50 per pack this week. I personally was not really a brand-snob on diapers when my kids used them (I mean, hey…as long as I didn’t have to deal with cloth-diapers I would use just about anything…). I have used the Walgreens brand diapers though,  and I would say they were more like a huggies-type of diaper. Have you used them? Like them?

Walgreens Diaper jumbo packs are on sale Buy 1 Get 1 FREE (at $8.99)

Buy (2) packs
-use the $2.00/1 coupon found in the Walgreens Infant Care booklet (should deduct $4.00)
= Pay $4.99 for 2 Packs (or $2.50 each!)
This is a great stock up price for diapers. Have fun (better you than me)!

0 people have had something to say about this: