Thursday, March 3, 2011

Free Cheese Fondue at The Melting Pot from 4/11-4/14


I love...let me say it again LOVE fondue, and I LOVE The Melting Pot!!!  With that said, I have 3 kids, 3 pets, a mortgage and 2 cars that ALWAYS seem to need work, so for us, The Melting Pot isn't really something that is, how shall I say, affordable for us.  However, The Melting Pot has a promotion coming out for National Fondue Day and is running from 4/11 to 4/14.  You will get free cheese fondue for 2!  I jumped on the phone right away and made a reservation, which is required, so don't just try to show up and expect the fondue...it won't work!  Call, make your reservation, and date night at The Melting Pot just got way more affordable!

2 people have had something to say about this:

DD said...

I've never been.Is cheese foundue enough for dinner or is it like a first course?What do their prices run?

Thrilling Thrifties said...

DD, the prices depend on what you are going to get there. If you go for the full spread, which is cheese, meats, and dessert you are looking at the hefty price of almost 50 per person. However, you can go and just do the cheese fondue, they will continue to bring you extra bread for dipping. And you can add on dessert if you like. I think this makes it really reasonable!